Saturday, August 9, 2014

32/52


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.
As Always jointing in with Jodi over at practisingsimplicity.blogspot.com
Even though we are several weeks away from work starting up again, it feels like it is already here. This week one of us went to work almost every day, and Siena was at taproot camp, which she absolutely loved. That wasn't really a surprise given that she does it every Friday during the school year and it is probably her favorite activity (tied with ballet:) All so suddenly gone are the days of daily hikes and nature walks and instead it is already school-year-like-hectic…and I am so not ready for it. I shouldn't complain after 3 months off, but the summer always goes by way too fast.

I took the 'portrait' part of this 'portrait project' quite seriously this time:)

*Reed has his classic I-am-planning-something-mischievous-but-I'll-get-away-with-it-because-mom-and-dad-and-sis-are-smitten look (which is pretty much his only look)

*Siena has her I-am-a-big-girl smile- with both the top teeth gone

And I couldn't resist adding the bottom picture- daddy is Reed's favorite form of transport.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are just beautiful, as are the subjects! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's abig girl now!!!
    and how cute reed with dad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know she is getting so much bigger soooo quick. it just flies by

      Delete